Support Fairfield County.
Become a Member.
S4 Study Skills presents a free webinar for parents of elementary, middle, and high school students.
In this 30-minute highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents are invited to learn best-practice, tools and strategies to support their student as they transition back to school this fall.
Parents will learn:
• How can I help my student start school strong
• What proven activities should your student practice to maximize academic success
• How can I keep my student on track and on task
• How can I encourage my student’s accountability
• What are the best strategies to help my student minimize distractions
• What are the best ways to reduce your student’s stress and anxiety
• What are the best ways to deal with uncertainty
To participate, click on our Website link. You will receive a Zoom invite prior to the start of the webinar.
Need more info? Contact: 203-307-5455 | S4StudySkills.com | info@S4StudySkills.com
This event is free of charge.
720 Pequot Avenue
Southport, CT 06890
Parking lot with accessible parking and wheelchair ramp are in the rear of the Library.
SEVENTIETH A•ONE 70th A-ONE is a national competition/exhibition highlighting the diversity of work...
The Avon Theatre is now screening BLACKBIRD, starring Susan Sarandon, Sam Neill...
The public is encouraged to participate in the Maritime Garage Gallery's second...