Elisa Contemporary Art will be at the Fall 2021 Affordable Art Fair in NYC. It takes place September 22-26 and we’ll in Booth D11 on the 1st floor.
We’re debuting several new artists, as well as new series and artworks!
* Botanical Collages by Connecticut artist, Deborah Weiss
* Dimensional Works on Paper and Sculpture by DC Sculptor, Michael Enn Sirvet
* Dimensional artworks by Michael Kolitsky, whose focus is making art accessible to the visually impaired. Kolitsky was also the winner of the 2019 Juried show at the Pequot Library!
We’ll also be featuring:
* New Pop Art by Texas Artist, Mitch McGee
* Abstracted Landscapes (Hi-gloss and Encaustic) by Canadian mixed media artist, Marie Danielle Leblanc
* New Landscapes and Water Scenes by Connecticut Artist, Dale Najarian
For a discounted ticket go to: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/164017447601/?discount=GELISACONTEMPORARYGA20
All visitors to the fair need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, provide a recent negative COVID-19 test (no more than 72 hours old), or be fully recovered within the past six months.
You can use one of these as proof for entry: Vaccine Card, Excelsior Pass, Negative COVID-19 test results
Please make sure you have read and understood these measures before your visit. In the interest of everyone’s safety, ticket holders who don’t follow these guidelines or fail to present the required documents will unfortunately not be allowed into the fair.
What: Elisa Contemporary Art at the 2021 Fall Affordable Art Fair in NYC, Booth D11
Public Fair Days:
Thursday, September 23 12pm – 6pm, Art After Dark 6pm – 9pm
Friday, September 24 12pm – 8pm
Saturday, September 25 Stroller Hour: 10am – 11am;General Admission: 11am – 8pm
Sunday, September 26 Stroller Hour: 10am – 11am;
General Admission: 11am – 5pm
Where: The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, New York City.