Connie Newton Stancell is an award winning artist. Her work has been exhibited in numerous group shows including those at:
- New Britain Museum of American Art (CT)
- Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art (GA)
- University of Connecticut Stamford Art Gallery (CT)
- Flinn Gallery (CT)
- GE Cultural Art Gallery and GE's Cultural online gallery (CT)
- Bendheim Gallery (CT)
- Silvermine Guild's Art of the Northeast (CT)
- National Arts Club (NY)
- Sylvia Wald/Po Kim Gallery (NY)
- Salmagundi Club (NY)
- Ruth Hall Hodges Art Gallery (GA)
- Governor's State Office Gallery (GA)
Selected solo shows of Stancell's art include Inspired by Nature at the Esther Rauschenbush Library, Sarah Lawrence College (NY) and Homage to Nature at Les Beaux Art Gallery (CT).
Stancell's artwork was chosen for inclusion in Studio Visit Magazine, published by Open Studios Press, Boston, in 2015, and she was selected for artist membership in the National Association of Women Artists in 2010.