For nearly 130 years, the New Canaan Museum & Historical Society has collected, documented and preserved the town's past. On the main campus at 13 Oenoke Ridge are six of the Society's museums: The Town House (1825), the Cody Drug Store Replica (1845), The Hanford-Silliman House (1764), The Tool Museum and Print shop (1970-71), The Rock School House (1799) and The John Rogers Studio (1878), which is on the National Registry of Historic Places. Off campus, there are three additional historic buildings: The Little Red School House (1865), The Gores Pavilion (1960, restored 2011) and, most recently, Selleck's Corner Chapel (1851). In addition, the Society has an extensive collection

Information

Visit

New Canaan Museum & Historical Society
13 Oenoke Ridge
New Canaan, CT 06840

Map and directions

Call

(203) 966-1776

Email

ngeary@nchistory.org

Browse

Accessibility Info

  • Wheelchair Access