The Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County is the leading arts and culture network for coastal Fairfield County. We connect and support creative community life through networking, marketing, professional development, and advocacy services. Our region includes Bridgeport, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, Norwalk, Shelton, Stamford, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport, and Wilton.
When you become a Member of the Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County, you are immediately plugged into a network of creatives and a host of services and opportunities. The benefits of your membership include:
- Sign up for our mailing lists at https://culturalalliancefc.
- Stay active on our social media platforms: Instagram Facebook LinkedIn
- Share your news by submitting to the newsletter editor: marketing@culturalalliancefc.
- Post your events on our website culturalalliancefc.org: log-in and click on “Events” on your Dashboard and/or click on “Opportunities” to post items such as Auditions, Calls for Art, Sales, etc. See Posting Guidelines & Tips
- We represent you and alert you to ways to participate in arts and culture advocacy initiatives on a regional, state, and national level.
- We are leading the national Arts and Economic Prosperity Study 6 in coastal Fairfield County
- We give you a “voice at the table”
- Join a professional development session: meetings, info sessions, workshops, roundtables, and webinars
- Discover opportunities on our website, social media platforms, in our bi-weekly artist and/or organization e-newsletters
CAFC’s Annual Daniel E. Offutt III Arts and Culture Empowerment Awardshonor creative changemakers who have made an outstanding impact and contribution to the communities of coastal Fairfield County.
We hope you will consider joining today. We look forward to getting to know you!