November Spotlight on Arts & Culture: “Where Does the Bridgeport Art Trail Lead?”
Today. Monday, tune in to WPKN 89.5FM for our monthly Spotlight on Arts & Culture radio show for discussions with some of the principals of this year’s Bridgeport Art Trail. Hear how it went, what was new this year, what the impact of the Arts Trail is on the City of Bridgeport and its arts, cultural, community and economic life – and what’s coming up next. Tune in Monday, noon, to WPKN 89.5FM.
- Jane Davila, artist and Manager of The NEST Arts Factory; co-designer of A Pop of Color.
- Courtney George, Board member of City Lights Gallery, and Principal and attorney with Cohn & Wolf.
- Susanne Kachmar, Executive Director, City Lights Gallery and Bridgeport Art Trail, and creator of the Art Trail
- Shiran Nicholson, Principal, Nicholson Events; owner of The Knowlton.
- Lauren Coakley Vincent, President and CEO, Bridgeport Downtown Special Services District; infoBridgeport and co-designer of A Pop of Color.